Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Australian trophy deleveries  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Saaz

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
Australian trophy deleveries
« on: June 05, 2013, 06:52:53 am »
I went in today to ask about the ordering process as I will be ready to commit in July, all things going well.

Seems like only blue Trophies will come in in November, so that is the choice.  There are new or demo ones available elsewhere in Australia, but I would prefer to support local dealers if possible.  And it would be the first new bike I have ever bought..in fact never had a new car either!

So, time to get my list together of the all the OEM extras I want, order non-OEM extras that seem worth it, and sort out how I want the comms to work (already have most of that done)

So keep all that really useful owner information coming along, as hopefully I will be able to add something in the future.

In the meantime, the ST1100 looks like it is going to do a fair bit of distance this year   :169: so getting to 220,000kms plus is not unrealistic before the new kid turns up.

Offline Chaos

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hoyland
Re: Australian trophy deleveries
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:39:52 pm »
Hey dude they say it all comes to he who waits. Just enjoy your riding it will soon pass  :062: :821: :821:

Chaos
Ride long & prosper.
Live to ride. Ride int rain.

tweedy-bunch