Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 610 miles, no problems.  (Read 1805 times)

Offline GPL95928

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
610 miles, no problems.
« on: June 08, 2013, 06:24:30 pm »
The only issue I have is with the tire pressure indications. Tire pressure displays as 43 yet I get a low rear tire pressure warning. I wish there was a way to reset the parameters or cancel the warning. That red light is relly annoying at night!

Anyone else have this problem?

Man this motor pulls strong and she handles very well.

Offline nert

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hopewell, NJ
Re: 610 miles, no problems.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 06:42:44 pm »
Is the warning light at 6:00 position on the speedometer head? What does the front tire pressure measure?

Offline GPL95928

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 08:38:45 pm »
Yes, the red light at t 6 O'clock position, and the lower screen says warning low re tire press, yet it also shows 40F/43R, that is after staring with 37F/40R cold.

Odd huh?

Offline Chaos

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hoyland
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 07:37:10 am »
*Originally Posted by GPL95928 [+]
The only issue I have is with the tire pressure indications. Tire pressure displays as 43 yet I get a low rear tire pressure warning. I wish there was a way to reset the parameters or cancel the warning. That red light is relly annoying at night!

Anyone else have this problem?

Man this motor pulls strong and she handles very well.

Had the RED light on mid bend and sh#t me scare less  :005: No pressure reading what so ever. Pulled over checked every thing  :087: Nothing picked up in the tyres and the pressures were fine  :087:  :087: Got back on the bike turned it on and the  damn thing had re set itself  :233: :233:
Gremlin,s in the electronics spoiling the best bike I've ever owned  :157:  :157:

Chaos
Ride long & prosper.
Live to ride. Ride int rain.