Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Memory stick playlist "loops"  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: by CDG Airport
Re: Memory stick playlist "loops"
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 12:55:18 PM »
*Originally Posted by miss [+]
is a failure in all triumphs, mp3 files are read, but only about 25-30 starting from there now reads nothing, it happens to all bikes triumph, the only way is that grtabes in an uncompressed format like flac, but takes almost three times what an mp3 file.
is another crap triump engineers

I followed your advice: converted all the musics to "flac", seems to work but now a new "problem" appeared: does not play each piece entirely, same as if the system was giving  a demo, it starts with one, plays it for about two minutes, then cut it off and switch to the next one on the list  :187: :009:
any idea, suggestion?
thanks for helping  :183:
An old biker must be a good rider

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 08:12:34 PM »
Now I know what went wrong: I used a free demo "trial" version of a software, at first I did not notice but after a second (well more than two....) I saw the fine print saying that for the demo purpose the output is limited to 50% of the original, no wonder I could not get to hear one single piece entirely! To get 100% need to buy the thing! Acchhhhhhhh!  :005:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 06:33:59 PM by Verdun95 »

Offline alapues

• Trophy Member
  • Si hay que ir, se va!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Launch ed.
  • City / Town: Zaragoza
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »
You can made several different and shorter playlist (some 25-30 as was previously suggested), and when one ends you only have to press the button and change to the next one, with this you don't need to buy a new device or change the mp3 format of all your songs;

Anyway, I'm not really sure about the lenght and why they star to loop, as I have a playlist "Beatles"  :062: that includes both double red and doble blue recopilations, a total of 54 songs, and I can hear it at full without problems :084:
V'sssssss

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 06:35:00 PM »
I've converted everything back to Flac and now seems to work fine  :002:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 08:41:43 PM by Verdun95 »

Offline Prestaged

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Riverview, Florida
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 11:02:53 PM »
I am glad I did a search and found this thread. I had about 60 MP3 songs on a memory stick and the first few would play over and over again. Drove me nuts. I converted them all to FLAC and all seems good now.

Thanks!

Online Novocastrian

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TTSE
  • City / Town: Tynemouth
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 10:23:13 PM »
It is peculiar because I have hundreds of .mp3 tracks on a memory stick and no issues whatsoever  :084:

I can scroll track by track or folder by folder...
Ken Hastie
TTSE, a handful of BSAs and an MGB

Offline Canes1

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Phantom Black
  • City / Town: Fayetteville, GA
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 11:19:39 PM »
*Originally Posted by miss [+]
as you connect it to win? by usb
ipoh have to turn on every time you get on the bike?

Same problem here. Bought an ipod gen7 specifically for this bike, since Triumph seems to prefer apple products (only name brand listed in the audio manual) and works fine once I list it in on the audio source screen,
Turn bike off, come back the next day (ipod is still connected to usb port) and have to load device again! :187:

I know some will say the audio manual only list up to gen4 but, I believe that's only because that was the latest generation ipod when the manual was published.

Any Trophy/ipod experts out there?

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
  • Trophy biker in Denmark, northern Europe
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Black Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: Copenhagen
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »
I don't know if John348 is still driving a Trophy, but a long time ago he mentioned that he used an iPod with a broken screen but nothing about needing to load the iPod each time.

Hopefully I'll be able to locate my old iPod and try it out myself, getting quite tired of always listening to the same mp3's when changing the folder - no random play option for the USB and we wont see an update for the radio software as Triumph doesn't have a valid contract with Radio Sound USA any longer..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:12:54 AM by Mikedk »

tweedy-bunch