Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Bluelite reflective yellow/red bag chevron  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Trumpet

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TT SE
Bluelite reflective yellow/red bag chevron
« on: June 26, 2013, 08:15:19 AM »
Recently a member turned me on to Bluelite reflective tapes...I cannot seem to relocate that thread.

Anyways, I appreciate hearing from the person who got them on his TT. I have tried to email, and buy these things and I get no where with these folks. Someone name Rita answers my email but they don't seem to have a way of getting a payment from the US. No paypal. And their link for making an order does not work.
http://www.bluelite.co.uk/

there is a pic of a TT with these reflective tapes installed. I also cannot locate this pic on their web site.
Since this is a UK place, may be you can help me out get my order in or something.
I sent them my address etc. I don't think they ever sold anything in the US because it seems like they can't figure out how I can pay them for the reflective tapes
If I had money I wouldn't be on this board now
I wanna be Hefner's roommate
I trade ignorance and youth for old age anytime

Offline nert

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hopewell, NJ
Re: Bluelite reflective yellow/red bag chevron
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
Just get some Scotchlite reflective vinyl, or Reflexite, off the web. Its abundant. You make Chevron striping or just random accents. OR visit a local lettering company.

Offline Berber

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1600GTL (Pegasus)
  • City / Town: Nottingham
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 02:06:31 PM »
Blue Pilot had them on his. There are various companies that produce this in the UK but you will have to cut to fit if you order the tape. There are a lot on EBAY.co.uk
'The farther one travels, the less one knows.......'

George Harrison

Offline Trumpet

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TT SE
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »
Thanks guys..they finally called me in the middle of my sleep cause I am 10hrs ahead of UK
If I had money I wouldn't be on this board now
I wanna be Hefner's roommate
I trade ignorance and youth for old age anytime