Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: LED lights for UK Trophy  (Read 1542 times)

Offline HACKLE

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 Trophy 1200se
  • City / Town: Trafalgar
Re: LED lights for UK Trophy
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 01:12:13 AM »
Sorry  :431:. I should have explained that not only are the 2 sets of LED lights I have fitted [1 under mirrors, 1 on forks] each switchable, on/off, but as required by law here in Australia they are switchable through high/low headlight switch. So I can turn them on or off individually once high beam is switched on or leave them on at night and just use the high beam switch, as I do.
HACKLE     I'm too young to be this old.

FarRider  #379

IBA Member  #58060

Offline CAM

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '14 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Comox
Re: LED lights for UK Trophy
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 11:09:35 PM »
I have the R&G engine guards and fitted Denali D2 lights to the guards. Powered on with ignition and switched from the handlebar. A high beam trigger wire switches them to higher intensity when the high beam is set or flashed.

I agree that the Trophy lights are as good as any I have seen but I installed the Denali's mostly as DRL's since a lot of cagers over here appear blind to two wheelers. As an extra, they do add quite a bit of quality additional light at night and I've not had any cagers flash their highs at me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:13:33 PM by CAM »