Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] Topic: trailer for trophy? is there on market?  (Read 3750 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member  ‐    21
    • **
    • Topic Author

    Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 21
    • Bike: Trophy 1215
    • City / Town: San Miguel de Allend
    trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    on: Sep 08, 2017, 08.08 am
    Sep 08, 2017, 08.08 am
    Hi everybody

    i was thinking to put a tráiler on my trophy and travel for several months in Europe next year. It would be easier i suppose.
    someone here did it? do you have pics in order to see how they make it?

    thanks

  • Offline Bludy L   us

    • Trophy Master  ‐    1692
    • ****
      #1

    Offline Bludy L

    • Trophy Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 1692
    • Bike: Trophy SE
    • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
    • Country: us
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2017, 01.12 pm
    Sep 08, 2017, 01.12 pm
    I think there is a company in Ontario, Canada that makes a one wheel trailer for the TTSE. I'll see if I can locate the url, but it might not be your best option.
    My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

  • Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member  ‐    21
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #2

    Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 21
    • Bike: Trophy 1215
    • City / Town: San Miguel de Allend
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2017, 03.32 pm
    Sep 08, 2017, 03.32 pm
    well, i'm in France, but was thinking to send my bike in canada in october and let it until next year.

    (with airtransat, i did it in 2014, very easy, just let your bike and they put it in the same plane where you will travel the day after, and 3  papers to do when u arrive in Montreal, and u can go. Your bike is in a small container, not in a box. They open the container and you can start u bike and go)

    ...and travel in North America in 2018...

    so can be a good option.


  • Offline Michel1960

    • Trophy Pro  ‐    315
    • ***
      #3

    Offline Michel1960

    • Trophy Pro
    • ***
    • Posts: 315
    • Bike: Blue Trophy SE
    • City / Town: Quebec
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2017, 03.50 pm
    Sep 08, 2017, 03.50 pm
    *Originally Posted by yannis [+]
    well, i'm in France, but was thinking to send my bike in canada in october and let it until next year.

    (with airtransat, i did it in 2014, very easy, just let your bike and they put it in the same plane where you will travel the day after, and 3  papers to do when u arrive in Montreal, and u can go. Your bike is in a small container, not in a box. They open the container and you can start u bike and go)

    ...and travel in North America in 2018...

    so can be a good option.

    How much did it cost to send your bike??
    Honda 350 ( old),Suzuki 400 GS 1975
    Yamaha Maxim 750 1983,Yamaha Venture Royale 1984,Honda St1300A 2003
    Bmw K1600GTL 2012
    Triumph Trophy SE 2014

  • Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member  ‐    21
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #4

    Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 21
    • Bike: Trophy 1215
    • City / Town: San Miguel de Allend
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2017, 06.58 pm
    Sep 08, 2017, 06.58 pm
    1100 euros + 100 $CA de paperasses

  • Offline Trophy Moderator   gb

    • Forum Moderator
    • Trophy Pro  ‐    213
    • *****
      #5

    Offline Trophy Moderator

    • Forum Moderator
    • Trophy Pro
    • *****
    • Posts: 213
    • Country: gb
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2017, 12.09 pm
    Sep 09, 2017, 12.09 pm
    Topic moved here from the General Chat Section.

    There are some previous Topics about this -
    Try this one : Trailer Hitch

    Trophy Moderator

  • Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member  ‐    21
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #6

    Offline yannis

    • Trophy Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 21
    • Bike: Trophy 1215
    • City / Town: San Miguel de Allend
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2017, 07.24 am
    Sep 11, 2017, 07.24 am
    *Originally Posted by Bludy L [+]
    I think there is a company in Ontario, Canada that makes a one wheel trailer for the TTSE. I'll see if I can locate the url, but it might not be your best option.

    thanks Bludy L if u can give me this contact

  • Offline Michel1960

    • Trophy Pro  ‐    315
    • ***
      #7

    Offline Michel1960

    • Trophy Pro
    • ***
    • Posts: 315
    • Bike: Blue Trophy SE
    • City / Town: Quebec
    Re: trailer for trophy? is there on market?
    Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2017, 03.09 pm
    Sep 11, 2017, 03.09 pm
    *Originally Posted by yannis [+]
    thanks Bludy L if u can give me this contact

    there is also one here in Québec , here is the link ....salut

    http://www.cyclope2000.com/index_fr.html

    Honda 350 ( old),Suzuki 400 GS 1975
    Yamaha Maxim 750 1983,Yamaha Venture Royale 1984,Honda St1300A 2003
    Bmw K1600GTL 2012
    Triumph Trophy SE 2014

     



    tweedy-bunch