Main Trophy Boards > Riding Gear, Clothing, and Apparel

Poll- what style helmet do you wear most of the time?

(1/10) > >>

jid:
I’ve been using the same full-face helmet for the past 6 years.  Until today. Yours truly went down to Cyclegear on a mission to find a 3/4 helmet with a screen that I might like.  And i have been successful.  Walked out with a carbon Schubert 3/4 with a full face screen.  Took it for an hour ride and gosh darn it i really likes it.  So i think I’m hooked.   For long rides maybe switch back to the Aria full face but this Schubert increased visibility.  Especially turning my head.  I can see everything now.  Which is a weird feeling!

Was very curious as to what you all ride with on your Trophy’s!

Joseph

cropbiker:
I put full face because you didn't have a flip front option. Have used a flip front for at least 15 years. Currently a Shoe Neotec. Would not go back to anything else.

Verdun95:
A full face since a very bad injury of low jaw back in ...1973. when I fell over the bike, got my right ankle trapped between the fuel tank and the hadle bar and slid 15 meters on the road face down, I was wearing an Altus cheap French "equivalent" to the famous Crowmwell I could not afford at the time. Have been a loyal customer to Araï since and perfectly happy with them (I can smile again  :008: :745:)

john348:
I have used Flip front for the last number of years (probably 10) Had caberg but for my head shape that became very uncomfortable so went to schuberth C3 pro  I am currently in the market for another and want to try the neotec and C4

John

gfxmonkey:
I HAVE A NOLAN N-COM 104 FLIP UP, WOULDN'T CHANGE IT AT ALL. ON MY THIRD INCARNATION NOW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version