Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Good bye for now Trophy friends  (Read 1514 times)

Offline AZBob

• Trophy Master
  • Wubalubadubdub!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Chandler, AZ
Re: Good bye for now Trophy friends
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 04:53:05 PM »

Besides the stock panniers, you've got the top box, a tank bag, AND a trailer? How long was that trip? 6 months? I think I'd take a car before I loaded a bike up that much stuff. I do two weeks without the top box or a tank bag and without having to do laundry. Throw laundering in, and I can last indefinitely. I understand everyone's different, but man. Honestly, I don't think I could fit that much stuff in my little Mazda.

Good luck to you with the Victory, I have always liked the way they look but have never had a chance to take a ride myself.
2014 Triumph Trophy 1200 SE
2013 Honda CB1100
2008 Honda CBR1000RR (for sale)

Offline IMDMAN

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: vision,gsxr,S3,ktm,x
  • City / Town: aberdeen
Re: Good bye for now Trophy friends
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 02:22:10 AM »
The lady and I do camping trips sometime just for the weekend but we load up tent and grill for cooking, some chairs and who knows what else.   It's always full that's for sure but we enjoy the heck out of it.  Really enjoyed trying out new camping spots this summer as I was never much into that until this year. 

*Originally Posted by AZBob [+]
Besides the stock panniers, you've got the top box, a tank bag, AND a trailer? How long was that trip? 6 months? I think I'd take a car before I loaded a bike up that much stuff. I do two weeks without the top box or a tank bag and without having to do laundry. Throw laundering in, and I can last indefinitely. I understand everyone's different, but man. Honestly, I don't think I could fit that much stuff in my little Mazda.

Good luck to you with the Victory, I have always liked the way they look but have never had a chance to take a ride myself.