Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Interesting bluetooth dropout observation...  (Read 6625 times)

Offline PhilInAthens

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '14 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Athens, GA
Re: Interesting bluetooth dropout observation...
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »
I agree. This seems to be a problem almost randomly afflicting Trophys.  csquared, I ride with a Sena SMH10R and suffer drop-outs routinely - but not always. Bothersome to say the least.  If it never worked, I'd probably be less annoyed (not really).

Offline Novocastrian

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TTSE
  • City / Town: Tynemouth
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2019, 05:13:48 PM »
A strange thing, but for 600 miles over the last two days I got a message every few minutes on my Garmin Zumo 595 "The Trophy SE has been disconnected".  But it reconnected almost immediately.  Then today, back to normal over 150 miles..no disconnection.  :084: :084:
Ken Hastie
TTSE, a handful of BSAs and an MGB

Offline pantoscoop

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TTSE15
  • City / Town: Vlaardingen
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »
I wonder if there is a problem in the difference by the protocols used. I recently got a Sena SRL Neotec II. (4.2), the Trophy (2.8?) And the Sena of my partner SMH10R (3.2?).
The Trophy connects well in my SRL. The SMH10R also couples well. But all together the sound of the Trophy will stutter and is almost impossible to understand. Does anyone recognize this problem?

Offline themiddaysun

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: SE USA
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by Novocastrian [+]
A strange thing, but for 600 miles over the last two days I got a message every few minutes on my Garmin Zumo 595 "The Trophy SE has been disconnected".  But it reconnected almost immediately.  Then today, back to normal over 150 miles..no disconnection.  :084: :084:

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I too have issues with just my Garmin 395.  Every 10 seconds or so, it will disconnect and immediately reconnect.  I have thought about having the Garmin BT to my phone and my phone to the bike and my helmet to the bike. Helmet BT works flawlessly, and phone does too for the most part, once in a while I will have an issue, but never anything consistent.

Maybe I will attempt to 'adjust' the radio under my seat and see if that changes anything.  I am using a Corbin seat which is much denser then stock.

tweedy-bunch