Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy in Ojai, CA  (Read 468 times)

Offline Mike2411

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Black 2016 TTSE
  • City / Town: Ojai
Trophy in Ojai, CA
« on: July 22, 2018, 06:13:31 PM »
Hey everyone, I was riding through my hometown of Ojai, CA yesterday (Saturday) and low-and-behold there was another Trophy riding the opposite direction! I rarely see the Trophy on the road so that was like seeing a unicorn! The bike was blue, had a passenger, and the owner had mounted LED fogs on either side of the front wheel just like I have! We gave thumbs-up as we passed so I am just curious as to who that was and if they are on this forum?

Mike

Offline DrewKD88

• Trophy Junior
  • Let's Ride!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 17 TriumphTrophySE
  • City / Town: Pasadena, Ca
Re: Trophy in Ojai, CA
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 11:52:57 PM »
Hey Mike! That was me! I should have checked the forum sooner. I was shocked to see another Trophy out on the road. Those are Denali lights. Since then I've installed R&G bars. I do ride up there from time to time. That was about a 400 mile day. Got the bike new in late January of this year and I've put over 14,000 miles on it already. It's an amazing bike.

Offline Mike2411

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Black 2016 TTSE
  • City / Town: Ojai
Re: Trophy in Ojai, CA
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 11:58:01 PM »
Hey, glad you responded! Ojai is home for me and I was heading up around Santa Paula and out for a day ride. I bought mine new in 2016 and have 30k on it but am really starting to pile up miles lately! It was funny, I saw you but it took me a moment to realize I was looking at another Trophy! My response was delayed by the shock of seeing another!

I'm really enjoying mine as well and am going to spend another year on it and then probably move on to the Tiger 1200 XCA.

Thank you for letting me know it was you and I hope to see you up there again someday!