Main Trophy Boards > Lighting, Electrical, and Wiring

Install on the buttons of the pineapples led light

(1/29) > >>

digital:
The Trophy with how big it is, the money that is worth and all the electronic part that it has. Lacks light in the pineapples, to know what button you play when you travel at night. This was a design I made and now some motorcycle owners in Spain, pass the scheme and how to do it. There are already several Trophys that have it installed.

regards

digital:
I forgot that this design I made goes with a light sensor and when it gets dark the pineapples light up.

The sensor is the one in the fifth photo.

regards

Schindawg:
Nice work digital! I've fumbled around a couple times at night trying to hit the right switch. This would be a nice feature to add.

GarminDave:
Wow digital what an upgrade that is.  Way above my pay scale to tackle a job like that.

Do you offer a fitting service, I'd love to ride down to Spain?

Love, light and kindness,

Dave

digital:
Originally Posted by Schindawg Nice work digital! I've fumbled around a couple times at night trying to hit the right switch. This would be a nice feature to add.

Forgive me that I do not know English and I have to do it with translators and I do my best ...

Whoever is interested gave him the list of components. Is very cheap. Nothing expensive.

Of course, I advise to put light sensor and turn on at night and when you enter tunnels.

The regulator will not be the one in the photo. I will pass another very cheap and will be ready to install.

regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version