Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: LOOK what arrived in the mail today!!!!!!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline DeepInTheHeartOfTexas

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 TTSE
  • City / Town: Porter, Texas
Re: LOOK what arrived in the mail today!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 02:39:47 AM »
Thank you everyone.  Sorry about the photos having a blurry left side.  My iPhone has a faulty "forward facing camera" that Apple won't replace because, of course, it falls outside of the S/Ns that they are warrantying.  My new camera and battery arrives tomorrow.  Should have time to open up the phone and replace it Thursday - then be back in normal business!

Very excited with my purchases!  Attached a more clear camera photo with the bags installed.

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 02:44:58 AM »
nb101 - I'll let you know what I think about the two bikes.  I've ridden both separately, but not back to back to back to back.  Now that I have that opportunity, I might have a more descriptive opinion.  Whatever the case, I like both bikes.  My beautiful Bride asked me today, "now, why do you have three bikes in the garage".  I love her very much!  I responded with, "now, why do you have 47 pairs of shoes in our closet".  Good thing I'm working tonight, otherwise I'd be sleeping on the sofa!   :169:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:46:58 AM by DeepInTheHeartOfTexas »

Offline Hoovooloo

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE Black
  • City / Town: Chicago, IL
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
When I try to use that logic on the wife about her hord of beads, she says "My beads don't cost near as much as your motorcycle."  I realize I've lost and slink away... 
Second Wave Founding Member Twisted Trophies

Bike: 17 TTSE - Phantom Black  "Toothless the Night Fury"

Offline JerseyJeff

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Jackson NJ
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2019, 08:04:58 PM »
  Congratulations and good luck with her. I also have a Tiger (2014) that has over 30k on it. Love that bike, and now, compared to the "beast" it seems so light and nimble !!

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 02:50:24 AM »
*Originally Posted by nb101 [+]
Congrats on the Trophy.

Would love to hear your thoughts on how the two bikes compare, and if you think it makes sense for someone who already has the Trophy to also get the Tiger.

I'd say the two bike differ on stance (height that is) and of course power.  They seem to ride/corner/handle VERY similarly.  Even though the Tiger is geared tall, it find that highway speeds (70MPH and 4K+RPM) produce too much wind effect to be a pleasant(?) LONG ride and the much talked about engine related vibration at this speed.  I found that for commuting around town, short jaunts, going to work (15 mins on highway) and such are great!  I LOVE the bike and am so very happy I have it.  The comments above are just observations.  I doubt I would ever ride this thing cross country, HOWEVER I will say the seats on both bikes are probably the best seats my backside has sat on...VERY comfortable.  Both bikes have more power than a person would ever need.  Get the second bike, you won't be sorry.

tweedy-bunch