Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Another triumph crap  (Read 2140 times)

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy se
  • City / Town: madrid
Another triumph crap
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:19:26 AM »
I just made a trip of 300 km at night, and you know why he cut a radio forero to honk.
turns out that if you take the GPS connected to 3.5mm cable, audio radio, "NAV" and touch the horn, the software thinks the bike is an order of gps and off the audio from the radio, but the worst and the big sh#t is that if it takes too long put a gps order and for a few seconds short audio of the radio, and as you run into other vehicles, remove the long and short the audio again, if traffic is a real pain in the ass, I guess that was settled when he realizes triumph and make a sofwae upgrade the radio.
Another problem you who have commented on the forum is that the bluetooth audio sometimes makes small cuts, I solved largely btnex deploying midland antenna, but the problem is that there is a module on the right side of the bike, on the opposite side where the fuses are, carrying a plastic screw-clamp that attaches to the chassis, this screw-staple gets olgura with vibrations, and the module to a regime of revolutions of the bike vibrates, tomorrow may fix with plastic flange.
thye good the night is regularly the lighthouse got up and in different situations

Offline GPL95928

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
Re: Another triumph crap
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 03:45:02 PM »
Ride without GPS and cellphone perhaps?  :016:

tweedy-bunch