Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 2017 in Las Vegas  (Read 347 times)

Offline Xhdracer

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 trophy se
  • City / Town: Las Vegas
2017 in Las Vegas
« on: June 09, 2019, 03:55:32 AM »
SOLD. I got an extremely good deal on a 2016 BMW GTL that I couldn’t pass up so selling my 2017 SE. it has 15k miles, 3 windshields (stock, triumph large, vstream) 3 seats (rdl, heated, and stock low) delkavic exhaust and you can have the stock one too. Lowering links front tire has about 1400 miles back 5k or so.  Has a couple scratches from where I set it down but hardly noticeable on the front lower section of plastic. Just changed the oil. Great bike and still under warranty until the last day of August.
Asking 10,500. I could never seem to post pics on this site but can email some to you if you want to see it. It has top box and tank bag also. SOLD.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:10:21 PM by Xhdracer »

Online trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: 2017 in Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:14:29 AM »
Any interest in selling the Russell separately, and if so is it only the riders seat, and what weight was it built for, and how much?  Sorry for all the questions, and I know you indicated you wanted to sell it all as a package, but I think you will realize more if you move the extra items individually.  There is a ready market of Trophy owners for all those items.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Xhdracer

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 trophy se
  • City / Town: Las Vegas
Re: 2017 in Las Vegas
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 06:02:41 AM »
I think I have sold it and he wants it stock so I will let you know. I bought it used so don’t know who it was built for but I am 6’1 255 and have risen over 3k miles in 8 days and my butt never hurt once.