Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Bikers Breakfast - Port Vale, Stoke On Trent  (Read 132 times)

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Bikers Breakfast - Port Vale, Stoke On Trent
« on: June 09, 2019, 06:19:31 AM »
Nice sunny start to the day - I'll be helping out on the IAM Roadsmart Stand today :

Bikers Breakfast - Port Vale F.C. Stoke On Trent

FREE Bacon or Sausage Buttie to all Riders & Pillions !

That's not the only reason I'm going !  :745: ....

As well a free bacon or sausage bap we have lots going on at this Sundays' Bikers' Breakfast
at Port Vale FC. The new Info Hub provides the centre for our competition (with lots of prizes),
the Buzzwire (win a Think Bike mug), Info talks on crash investigation, MAG activities and first aid for bikers,
as well as collection point for vouchers. Try out your skill levels for free at the Moto Gymkhana,
top riders only required here!!! And we have more stands than ever at this years events,
with Staffordshire Triumph, Taylor Brothers Motorcycles, IAM, Mag CMA, Police Forensics, Highways England,
Melimoto, Secure Autotrack, BikeSafe, Motorcycle Funerals, Blood Bikes, Think Bike, Staffs FARS and a
Prostrate Charity. Lots going on and hopefully hundreds of bikers to meet so see you there from 10am.

Smiles are infectious,and they are FREE,
so if you see someone without one, give them one of yours :-)

Offline Saddle Tramp

• Trophy Pro
  • Have Trophy, Will Travel
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wisconsin N. Woods
Re: Bikers Breakfast - Port Vale, Stoke On Trent
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 02:09:46 PM »
Sounds like an interesting gathering, Coconut.
Wish I could have made it there!  :159:

And the same for the Chicago based ride, although I dare say that I have been on all the roads you did many times, having lived in the area during my whole working life.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 02:11:24 PM by Saddle Tramp »