Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Bluetooth  (Read 336 times)

Offline Icerider97

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Tiger Explorer
  • City / Town: Nelson BC
Bluetooth
« on: June 29, 2019, 11:48:59 PM »
I have connected several different devices to both "Headset" and "Device1" and when I switch my audio output from speakers to device, I can't get any to work.  I have a "connected" msg in my earbud (or earphones connected through a bluetooth receiver or my iPhone) but the music that I can hear from my speakers never comes through the bluetooth connection.  I have tried unpairing all, checking the S/W version etc and nothing works.

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 12:23:06 AM »
Switching from "Speakers" to "Headset"?  Which headset device do you have, that may help diagnose the issue, but generally (on mine anyway, with a Sena 20S or any Sena), it doesn't like being connected to the Trophy as a second mobile phone type pairing, and is more reliable pairing the Trophy to the headset as "mobile phone", and my phone as "second mobile phone" according to Sena, then it works well.  I did have a LOT of Iphone problems that Apple attributed to "the phone and headset are not compatible", despite the headset mfr's packaging label, before  a supervisor finally admitting there was an issue with the update and engineering was "working on the problem".  Lots of comments on one of the BMW forums about that at the time.  I just got rid of the Iphone and problem solved.  Never had an issue with my Samsung Note 9 (which incidentally WILL pair with 2 different devices at the same time, gps and headset).  My wife LOVES her Iphone, and for all the Appelistas out there, enjoy them.  I won't own another Apple product, but that's just me.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Icerider97

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Tiger Explorer
  • City / Town: Nelson BC
Re: Bluetooth
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 08:22:51 PM »
I am using a mini HBQ-Q32 wireless mini headset.  I have successfully paired it with other devices like my Windows laptop and my iPad.  As I said it appears as though it pairs with the bluetooth on the TTSE but when I switch from speakers I don't get a connection

tweedy-bunch