Out and About > Events, Meetings, and Ride Outs

Trophy owners get together

(1/4) > >>

Wilko:
A couple of weeks ago, I cannot find that post now, someone posted about getting together, or how many Trophy's we could get together  :084:.

A suggestion was to meet at the National Motorcycle Museum, near Birmingham airport, I also said I was happy to organise this event, and try and arrange something with the museum, perhaps free or reduced entry, for next year, I added for interested owners to PM me...……….I have been deafened by the silence  :155: :114:
You all must have other / better things to do, I understand geographically it would be difficult for some to attend, unless your a hardened rider, not all of us will ride miles for a gathering.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, as before and above, let me know, if not, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1675:
I think it was I who suggested the National Motorcycle Museum and I'm still up for it.

Wilko:
Originally Posted by 1675 I think it was I who suggested the National Motorcycle Museum and I'm still up for it.

1675, I believe you are that very person, I would like to do this, there are two Trophy owners near to me who I guess would be interested, our very own Coconut for one.
Have you a month in mind...May perhaps, I’m in Ireland one weekend on the bike then, but there’s loads of weekends to choose, let me know.

1675:
I'm busy most of june, but would prefer april/may if that gets the ball rolling

Coconut:
Sounds good - I'm free every Sunday ( they are Open on Sundays )
whereas I work every other Saturday so that day would be 50 / 50 for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version