Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Shirts Long or Short Sleeved with Triumph Trophy SE  (Read 440 times)

Offline dietDrThunder

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '12 S10 '15 TTSE
  • City / Town: Nashvegas, TN
Re: Shirts Long or Short Sleeved with Triumph Trophy SE
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 03:09:11 PM »
 :430: This is all my fault...

If the man wanted to undertake such an endeavor a) we'd better make it worth his while and b) I'm sure he'll let us know.

I'm sorry for sticking my nose in!

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: Shirts Long or Short Sleeved with Triumph Trophy SE
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 05:09:15 PM »
I don't mind doing it, but it might not be too quick if there are a lot of people wanting shirts printed and they all want something different.  A better solution might be to e-mail interested parties some of the images I have that came from Triumph and are very high quality, clear, and clean, and the end user can get their shirt printed at a vendor nearby.  Big Frog is a franchise operation and there are locations in a lot of places, but unfortunately they can't share designs with each other.  I checked on that for another member with one close by, and why that is I don't know, but I was told that they don't have the capability to send a shirt design to another Big Frog location.  The one in New Braunfels, Texas is about 1/2 mile from my house and very easy to deal with, but I don't know about any of the others.  If anyone is interested I'll go over and get them to send me the images for members to use as they wish.  Anyone interested in doing it by this process can e-mail me with their e-mail address and I'll be glad to send the images.  Let me knowl
Glenn
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

tweedy-bunch