Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Mysterious Blank Screen  (Read 489 times)

Offline nb101

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Houston, Texas
Re: Mysterious Blank Screen
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 10:36:30 PM »
Since it seemed like the consensus is that this issue is battery related, I ordered a new one. It arrived on Friday and I installed it today and went on a (glorious) 200-mile ride.

This was my first ride with the new tires & brake pads - so far, no issues and everything was perfect today (although, I continue to get the "Audio off/ low voltage" message at startup).

Thanks, everyone for your help, I'll keep you posted.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:38:53 PM by nb101 »

Offline Saddle Tramp

• Trophy Pro
  • Have Trophy, Will Travel
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Wisconsin N. Woods
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 12:26:52 AM »
*Originally Posted by nb101 [+]
Since it seemed like the consensus is that this issue is battery related, I ordered a new one. It arrived on Friday and I installed it today and went on a (glorious) 200-mile ride.

This was my first ride with the new tires & brake pads - so far, no issues and everything was perfect today (although, I continue to get the "Audio off/ low voltage" message at startup).

Thanks, everyone for your help, I'll keep you posted.

nb101, have you ever had the software updated on your Trophy?
I purchased a new 2015 Trophy a little over a year ago, and was surprised to find that it needed a software update from the Triumph Dealer to correct an issue with the radio drawing electrical power even with the ignition turned off.  :084:

Offline nb101

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Houston, Texas
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 12:33:48 AM »
I did have this issue in the past and, fortunately, with Coconut's help was able to correct it  :152: