Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Heated low rider- and pillion seat kit wanted!  (Read 866 times)

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
  • Trophy biker in Denmark, northern Europe
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Black Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: Copenhagen
Heated low rider- and pillion seat kit wanted!
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:11:37 PM »
Iíve been trying to purchase both the A9708351 Triumph Heated Low Rider Seat kit and the A9708260 Triumph Trophy Heated Pillion Seat kit, but all orders was canceled as the items are already obsolete (quite annoying the stores showed it as available), so Iíll try my luck here. Iím based in the EU/Denmark, but if you live outside the EU, I might still be interested, depending on the shipping cost and customs taxes. If anyone would find any of these seats on stock somewhere, please let know, thanks  :152:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 04:49:17 AM by Mikedk »

Offline baz1

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: basingstoke
Re: Heated low rider- and pillion seat kit wanted!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 03:13:21 PM »
Good luck with that. I spent ages checking lots of dealers in the UK without any success. I think the only way you will find something is second hand on ebay or this forum.

Baz

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:54:16 PM »
IĎve already tried eBay and similar sites but without luck and thatís why Iím trying here at this forum. :148: Iím hoping someone kept the seats and switches/wiring harnesses after selling the bike with the original seats or perhaps got the heated seats but donít use them as expected and want to sell the seats again.

The heated low rider seat is on stock in Quebec but since Canada is outside the EU the duty and sales taxes would double the price, as the customs would count the shipping cost as part of the total amount  :005:

Then I might as well go back to Quebec for a a family reunion, pickíem up myself and  bring the seats in the suitcase, if they fit and out of reach of the airport customs  :001:

Offline pjhprop

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy
  • City / Town: Leeds
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 05:23:11 PM »
Have you tried this website
https://triumphdirect.co.uk
they are showing both in stock

regards

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
Yes believe me I tried.. I was in contact with them last month and the answer was that they didnít update the system but the items are now obsolete, donít ask me why they donít take it down then instead of showing it as Sold out, same issue with other UK based suppliers, showing the items as in stock, but after calling them a few times, they finally begin to remove them from the sites.

Perhaps you mean the regular heated rider seat? Itís shown as in stock, but it might still be out of stock, as this item is also obsolete, as it was with the heated low rider seat. Iím looking for the heated low rider seat and heated pillion seat.

Offline dandrumheller

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Lebanon ME
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 02:12:01 PM »
Heated low riders seat just posted for sale on the Triumph Trophy SE group on FB.  Poster is in Belgium.
2015 TTSE.  It's blue.

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 03:37:00 PM »
 :152: great thanks, I've just written to Joe he's currently on holiday, hopefully he won't get an offer for a locally pick up  :005:

Offline Mikedk

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 05:20:55 PM »
The heated seat from Belgium, turned out to have a damage on the back of the seat, the seller suddenly realized that  :435: Anyway I was lucky to find both the driver and pillion heated seat on eBay today, from the same dealer in Germany - both new in sealed packing with harness and switches for just Ä199 each  :046: :152: Already on its way to Denmark  :001: So now I'll just have to find out if I should lock this topic or write to admin, I'll have to read the rules again  :084: