TES WARNING LIGHT by earthman
[Today at 09:37:00 PM]

Dunlop TT100 by RedMerle
[Today at 09:26:14 PM]

GPS Connector Kit A9938122 by RedMerle
[Today at 08:52:31 PM]

HOW TO: Remove wheels. by dandrumheller
[Today at 06:02:18 PM]

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Helite Touring Jacket  (Read 433 times)

Offline Grubloon

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Altrincham, Cheshire
Helite Touring Jacket
« on: December 12, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »
In the last week I have had a very nice surprise, last October I sent my Helite Touring Jacket with air bag bag to Helite to have the jacket cleaned, a repair done to one of the zips on the left sleeve, and the air bag checked as the jacket was coming up for four years old.

The jacket was picked up by a courier and of it went for service and clean, the cost for this service being £70, which I thought was reasonable.

A few weeks passed and I got a phone call from a lovely lady at Helite, who advised me that the company that fitted new zips was no longer in business in this country, and the jacket is being sent back to the manufacturer in France, for a new zip to be fitted, and would I like to borrow an Air Vest until my jacket was returned, I declined that offer, as my wife has an air vest and could borrow that if necessary.

A few weeks later at the bike show I was having a chat with the Helite guys on their stand and I mentioned that my jacket was being serviced and that it had gone back to France for a zip repair , Oh said Helite staff member, I think you will be getting a new jacket, when I mentioned that I was having the wrist straps lengthened, he said oh! you might not be getting a new jacket, and apologized for giving me duff info, not a problem as the jacket was out of warranty, and so long as it was clean and fit for purpose not a problem.

Two weeks later I got a message on my phone to tell me my jacket will be delivered the next day, courier turned up next day with a big box, and inside was a brand new  Mk 2 Helite Touring Jacked, with a note apologizing for the delay, a new product code to register the jacket, and wishing me a very Merry Christmas.

I've never had such great service from any company that I have dealt in the past, and this was second to non, well impressed.   :152: :152:

Offline digital

• Trophy Master
  • Trophy SE 1200
    • View Profile
  • Bike: digital
  • City / Town: Barcelona
Re: Helite Touring Jacket
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 08:53:35 PM »
 :047:  :047:  :047:
Only motorcyclists know why dogs stick their head out the car window.