Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Welcome to new Twisted Trophy member Stoney  (Read 450 times)

Offline 2slowTrophy

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Dallas TX
Re: Welcome to new Twisted Trophy member Stoney
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 12:41:17 AM »
Saddle Tramp you need to and One of the Founding Members of the Twist Trophies.

Thank You for adding to our group  :730:
IBA # 59602
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophy's

Offline Stoney

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 & '17 TT SE
  • City / Town: Simi Valley, Ca
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 06:42:51 AM »
How'd I miss this thread???  Must be the long hours at work making up for actually taking a vacation...  :084:
Regardless, had a great lunch with Saddle Tramp & another friend that's a member of the Phoenix-based club AZRATPack.  After touring around AZ, I was able to attend Triumph's 'Best of British Tour' event in San Diego.  Pretty cool event, although I appeared to be the lone Trophy among the many other Triumphs.  Still, definitely worth the price (free!).  Also happy to be invited by Saddle Tramp to be a Founding Member!  What an honor!  I accept!  So, please be nice to the Wisconsin guy.  He's very cool, and besides, I like cheese!

:028:
STONEY

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 02:49:56 PM »
Now to get you a SHIRT!  Check out my Gallery album for some images and we'll work up a design for you if you're interested.  Your wife is eligible as well.  My wife has one with "Trophy Wife" on it, but she's not a "Twisted Trophy" member since she's never been on the bike, and I think member lemuriano' wife got one with "lemuriano's wife" on it after our Mt Magazine get together.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Stoney

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 & '17 TT SE
  • City / Town: Simi Valley, Ca
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 04:00:00 AM »
Cool!  But I think I need to earn the shirt by actually riding with you guys.  Didn't even get a chance to ride with Saddle Tramp that day!  And, although the wife rode on the back of my 2013  for a couple years, she has her own Spyder, now with about 35,000 miles on it, all hers.  I'm thinking a Twisted Trophies Utah ride next year.  You'll get both of us there!
STONEY